The day to day affairs of GES are administered through a Managing Committee elected for a period of 3 years.
The office staff of GES including Receptionist, Accountant, other office helpers are paid by the society.
- PRESIDENT- S. Devender Singh Bindra ,(M.A. Economics) A retired Banker by profession, Devender ji was inclined to social service from an early age. After taking retirement in 1994, he spent most of his time in giving lectures on Gurmat, Sikhism and Moral Values specially to children. It was his sheer dedication & hard work that GES came into existence & he has committed his whole life for this noble cause. Due to his staunch faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib, any decision taken in GES is based on the values & principles of Gurmat. GES is his brainchild.
- VICE-PRESIDENT- Mrs Paramjeet Kaur Bedi. (M.A., B. Ed, LLB) An educationist by profession , has a teaching experience of over 35 years. She retired as a principal of Shri Guru Nanak Public Girls Inter College, Race Course Dehradun. For her exemplary services she was awarded the Best Principal Uttarakhand Award in 2010. Since her retirement she has been running a Preparatory School. She has been a guiding force behind all issues related to children's Academics.
- TREASURER- Sh. Satyapal Anand (M.A. Economics) is a retired Senior Bank Manager from Punjab and Sind Bank. From past several years, he has been offering voluntary services to Gurudwara Gobind Nagar Race Course & Gursikh Education Society.
- GENERAL SECRETARY- S. Inderjeet Singh, is a Graduate and a businessman by profession has been rendering his services to GES since its inception. He has worked side by side with S. Devender Singh and has been a big support during the formation of GES. He is a dedicated worker and is giving full time to the society work .At GES, he is incharge of account and office administrative work. He ensures facilitating of Government Schemes for Students and visiting Schools for Coordination between students, school and Society.
- PROJECT COORDINATOR – Mrs Jasbir Kaur is a graduate from Lucknow University and has done PGDBM (HR) from Symbiosis, Pune. She has a vast experience in guiding Students in foreign education. She joined GES in 2010 and since then she has become important part of the society. She has left many offers and has dedicated her life for serving the society. She is a Creative thinker, hardworking and dedicated person . She is also doing career Counselling for the students of Dehradun .
- MEMBER - S.Gurvinder Pal Singh Sethi- A respected businessman of Dehradun and General Secretary of Gurudwara Karanpur, Dehradun. Sethiji is very well known for his social work. He has been with GES since its inception.
- MEMBER - S.Manpreet Singh- He is a businessman by profession and active in social work from past several years. At GES he is responsible for media activities.
- SECRETARY - S.G.S.Dang- Retired as a scientist from Indian Institute of Petroleum, S.G.S.Dang became a member of GES Managing Committee in 2014
- MEMBER - S.D.S.Bhatia- Retired Bank Manager from PSB. Became a member of GES Managing Committee in 2015
- MEMBER - S.V.P.S. Bagga- Retired Bank Manager from PSB. Became a member of GES Managing Committee in 2015.
- MEMBER - S. Balbir Singh- Education M.com. Gurdwara Rajpur Sewa. Accounts Professional. Social Worker
- GENERAL SECRETARY- S. Phoola Singh A renowned social worker of Dehradun has been a part of GES since its inception. A respected member of the society , he holds key position in many gurudwara committees,schools and other bodies.
At a seminar commemorating 300 years of the guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in 2008 a girl said “ I ponder as to the massive kirtandarbars being held , stalls providing a variety of dishes , spending heavy amounts on nagarkirtan across the country etc .To me this is essential, but is this true homage to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? On searching for the answer in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji itself the reply was no, anything done for selfish motives is not true homage .